From cross-country road trips to hometown errands, we have you covered with the ACDelco Consumer Assurance Program
The ACDelco Consumer Assurance Program is our way of letting you know that we stand behind each and every quality ACDelco part we sell. If any ACDelco product installed by 60 Minute Tune or a participating ACDelco Professional Service Center fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the time of the original repair, and you are more than 25 miles from the original repair facility, here is all you need to do to get back on the road:*
Simply call the Consumer Assurance Program toll free at 1.800.ACDelco, prompt 3.
- If necessary, Roadside Assistance is available.
- Present your original receipt to the repair facility for authorization.
- After the repair facility authorizes your receipt, the repairs will be made and you will be on your way.
- If the failure occurs within 25 miles of the original repair facility, please return to the original facility for possible ACDelco warranty coverage. The installing ACDelco Professional Service Center will conduct the warranty repair.
*Installation not included inside 25 miles of original repair facility. See limited warranty for part details and return to original repair facility. Coverage applies to light-duty vehicles only. Any rental charges incurred are not covered by the ACDelco Consumer Assurance Program.
Travel with confidence thanks to ACDelco Roadside Assistance
Roadside Assistance is provided to you courtesy of the ACDelco Professional Service Center that performed the service to your vehicle identified on your invoice. Roadside Assistance begins on the date identified on your original invoice from the participating facility and continues for a period of 12 months. This benefit is available only to you, the original purchaser, as identified on the original invoice and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific vehicle identified on the original invoice. Roadside service is available in the United States and Canada.
If you are in need of Roadside Assistance, you must call 1.800.ACDelco, prompt 3, to be connected with the nationwide service provider. You must pay for the requested service up front. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch. You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence upon submitting the proper documentation.
The eligible services are:
- Lock-out service
- Flat-tire assistance
- Fuel, oil, fluid and water delivery service—you must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered
- Jump start
To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within 60 days of the date of service:
- A photocopy of the original invoice identifying the participating repair center and the services performed. The invoice must identify the year, make and model of your vehicle.
- Your complete name, address and telephone number.
- A photocopy of the paid invoice for Roadside Assistance from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name, address and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific vehicle receiving the service.
Submit the above documentation to:
ACDelco Roadside Assistance P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233
Denver, CO 80233
Visit 60MinuteTune.com to schedule your next appointment.
60MinuteTune.com offers you in-depth parts information, including:
- Importance of maintenance
- Interactive automotive systems guide
- Troubleshooting performance problems
- Tips for the road
For more information on the ACDelco Consumer Assurance Program or Roadside Assistance, please call 60 Minute Tune at 818.360.2277 or 1.800.ACDelco, prompt 3 or visit acdelco.com.